- 2 lbs of sirloin steak, cut into equal 3 oz portions and pounded flat with a mallet
- 3 Tablespoons of gluten free soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons of gluten free teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of grated ginger
- 1 Tablespoon of finely chopped garlic
- 2 cups of julienne carrots
- 2 cups of julienne green onions
- 2 cups of julienne red pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon of canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- Whisk together the soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, garlic and ginger and marinade the pounded steaks in the mixture for a half hour.
- Lightly saute the julienne vegetables in the sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper and just cook for a couple minutes.
- After the half hour, pull out the steaks and pat dry. Distribute the cooked vegetables evenly, and wrap up the steak.
- put a bamboo skewer through each steak bundle. Season lightly with pepper. You shouldn't need to add much salt as the soy sauce will season the steaks enough.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat. Use the vegetable oil, with some paper towel to grease the grill. Grill the wraps for just 3 to 4 minutes each side, or until the desired doneness is reached. Serve on a bed of more vegetables.
Source:Fresh Menu Planner
Share It To Your Friends!