- 1 pack Mung Bean Sprout
- 1/2 lb Tofu
- 1 big carrot, cut into strips
- 1 large white onion, Thickly sliced
- 1 cup baguio beans, sliced diagonally
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pc shrimp cube
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the tofu until color turns golden brown then set aside. (slice the tofu into big strips.)
- In another pan, sauté the garlic and half of the sliced white onion.
- Put-in the shrimp cube, oyster sauce and soy sauce. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Add the carrots and water then bring to a boil. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the Mung Bean Sprout and onions and put a dash of ground blackpepper.
- Put-in the tofu and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Season with salt.
- Serve hot. Bon Appetit!
Source: Jeepney Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!