- 1 kilo kuhol, soaked in water for an hour and tail ends removed
- 2 cups, coconut milk
- 4 cloves garlic, pounded
- 3 thumb-sized ginger, crushed
- 3 pcs labuyo, chopped
- 1 pc lime
- 1 stalk lemongrass, pounded
- fish sauce, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- spring onions for garnish
- In a pot, cook the coconut milk, with the ginger, lemongrass, onions and garlic. Bring to boil, while constantly stirring. Cook for about 5-10 minutes.
- Add the kuhol and season with fish sauce, ground pepper and sugar. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes. Add the spinach. Remove from heat.
- In another pan, melt butter and add labuyo. Wait until butter is a little brown then turn off heat and squeeze a little lime juice.
- Drizzle chili lime butter onto snails and garnish with chopped spring onions.
Source: Idol Sa Kusina
Share It To Your Friends!