- ½ packet of rice vermicelli [beehoon] – soaked for 5-10 minutes, drained
- 1 can tuna flakes – drain away the oil
- Some shredded mushrooms
- Some shredded cabbage
- Some shredded pumpkin
- Some pumpkin puree
- Some spring onions – cut into sections
- Some chopped Chinese celery [optional]
- Salt, pepper and cooking wine to taste
- Heat a non-stick wok with some oil [depends on the portion of ingredients], fry mushrooms, tuna, spring onions until aromatic. Add in cabbage to fry, then pour in some water. Add in pumpkin pureed if using.
- Bring to boil, add seasoning to taste.
- Add in beehoon, toss well and more water if it is too dry. Add in pumpkin, cover to cook for 5 minutes. Uncover wok, lightly toss noodles to mix well the ingredients.
- Dish up to serve with cut chillies, garnish with chopped celery or coriander leaves or spring onions.
Source:Kimmy Cooking Pleasure
Share It To Your Friends!