- 2 large tilapia; gutted, descaled and rubbed with salt
- 5 large tomatoes, diced
- 3 fresh eggs, beaten
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- cooking oil for frying
- Fry the tilapia in cooking oil until golden brown. Once done, remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- In the same skillet, reduced the cooking oil and then sauté the garlic and onions.
- Put in the sliced tomatoes, then add the oyster sauce.
- Pour in the beaten eggs. Stir constantly to avoid lumps.
- Put the fried tilapia on the sauce mixture and simmer for about 2 minutes.
Source: Jane's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!