- 1 pack or 5 cups of sweet shredded coconut
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Heat oven to 325F
- Mix in the flour and baking powder together well.
- In a mixing bowl beat 2 eggs and salt. Add the shredded coconut and slowly fold it into the egg mixture.
- Next sprinkle the flour and fold it in careful till well mixed.
- Shape them into coconut macaroons and line them on a cookie sheet tray covered with parchment paper. Spray oil on the paper so that the macaroons will not stick.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes till the macaroons are done.
- Let cool and enjoy and store in an airtight container for a couple of days.
Share It To Your Friends!