- 300 gm pork belly - without skin, boiled and sliced 1/6 inch thick
- 2 pieces firm beancurd [taukwa] - cut 1/4 inch thick
- 1 green capsicum - seeded, cut wedges or diamond shape
- 1 red chilli - seeded, cut diamond shape [optional]
- some chopped garlic
- some spring onions - cut into sections
- 1 tsp preserved soy bean paste [taucheong]
- 1 tsp chilli boh
- 2 tbsp sweet soy bean paste [tian mian jiang]
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt to taste
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- Simmer pork in boiling water until firm, remove, rinsed and sliced.
- Heat up a non stick wok with some oil, pan fry beancurd slices until firm and brown. Push aside, add in blanched meat slices, continue to fry until fragrant.
- Add in seasoning and stir fry to combine all the ingredients well.
- Add some water, bring to boil, add in capsicum and chilli, toss well.
- Add in spring onions and dish up when water is reduced.
Source: Cooking Pleasure
Share It To Your Friends!