- 1 bunch or 1 tali of Kangkong leaves removed and washed well then dry.
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup corn starch
- cooking oil for deep frying
- salt and pepper
Tartar Sauce Recipe:INSTRUCTIONS:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp pickle relish
- 1/2 tsp minced onion or garlic
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- In a bowl, prepare batter by mixing the following: cornstarch, flour, salt and pepper, cold water then beaten egg.
- Mix batter until smooth.
- In a sauce pan, heat oil for frying.
- When oil is all hot, dip each Kangkong leaf in batter then deep fry for 20-30 seconds until cooked.
- Set aside in a serving plate.
- * never overcrowd a pan especially when deep frying for easy cooking.
Source:From My Kitchen and Beyond
Share It To Your Friends!