- 1/2 lb corned beef (leftover or deli meat both work)
- 1/2 cup kimchi
- 1/4 cup sauteed cabbage
- 1/4 cup onion and cilantro relish*
- 1/4 cup salsa verde*
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 burrito-sized tortillas
- Spray a medium sized pan with nonstick spray and warm over medium heat. Add the corned beef, kimchi, sauteed cabbage, and place the shredded cheese on top. Cover until the cheese has melted, about 3-4 minutes.
- In the center of the tortillas, evenly divide the corned beef mixture. Top each with salsa verde and onion and cilantro relish.
- Fold the sides of the burrito in, vertically, and then roll the side closest to you over the filling, horizontally, to line up with the other side. Tightly roll the top folded side inwards, so that none of the filling is exposed. Turn so that the seam of the tortilla is on the bottom. Cut in half and serve.
Source: Host The Toast
Share It To Your Friends!