- 1 tsp lemon or calamansi juice
- 1/2 cup pure pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp banana catsup
- 2 tbsp annatto (atsuete) powder
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 kilo boneless chicken breast
- Sliced chicken thinly. Pound to flatten. Set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients well except the chicken.
- Add the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator overnight or for few days.
- Fry in medium heat until golden brown. Do not overcook.
- For a saucy tocino, thicken the marinade in a sauce pan. Pour the cooked tocino over the thickened sauce. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Mix well until well incorporated.
- Serve hot.
Source: From My Kitchen To You Yours
Share It To Your Friends!