- 1 pd shredded cheese (a mix of white/ yellow cheese)
- 3 Tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 pound of ground chicken thighs
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon of Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of Salt ( I use sea salt)
- Turn oven on 350F
- In a bowl mix 1 pound of shredded cheese, mayonnaise, and 3 large eggs.
- Put a sheet of parchment paper on a oven safe cookie sheet. Spread the cheese mix all over the parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together 1 pound of ground chicken thighs with 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- After cheese has baked for 15 minutes, spread chicken meat mix all over the cheese and roll into a rulet. Wrap back into the foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
Source: Image Cooking
Share It To Your Friends!