- ½ kilo boneless chicken breast meat, cut into bit size
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 onions sliced
- 1 bundle spring onions sliced
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- ½ cup water
- 5 tbsp butter
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- In a pan, melt the butter over a low heat. Saute garlic and onion. Put in the bite sized chicken and stir fry together. Pour the water and let it boil for a while.
- Add the spring onions and put in the all purpose cream, simmer for 3 to 5 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for another minute and stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Best serve with steamed rice.
- Share and enjoy!
Source: Jean's Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!