- ½ kilo boiled Chicken Thigh and Breast- flaked and deboned
- ½ kilo Purefoods Pear Shaped Ham – cut into cubes
- 500 mgs. Amigo Segurado Macaroni
- 1 Large can of Evaporated Milk
- 1 whole head of Cabbage
- 2 medium sized carrots, julienned
- Full stalk of Celery and leaves, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped finely
- 1 garlic head, mashed and chopped
- 4 whole boiled eggs
- White pepper powder
- Olive oil
- Chicken Broth Cubes
- Boil the chicken and set aside the broth. Allow to cool, debone and flake in bite size pieces.
- Saute onion, garlic, sprinkle a little salt to make it sweat. Pour chicken broth and add flaked/deboned chicken pieces.
- Add more water and bring to a boil. Pour the Amigo Segurado Macaroni. Cook for 15 minutes in low heat and stir constantly. Macaroni must reach al dente consistency.
- Add the carrots, celery, cubed ham, and chicken broth cubes. Mix well.
- Add the milk; keep stirring as you mix it. Allow to boil in low heat.
- Put the freshly chopped cabbage and celery leaves. Season with salt and white pepper. Boil for 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Evenly mix the ingredients.
- Serve while hot.
- Garnish the Chicken Sopas with sliced boiled eggs, ham, and chopped celery leaves.
Source: I am the Cook
Share It To Your Friends!