- 5 pieces of boneless/ skinless chicken thighs
- 6- 7 slices of bacon
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 Tablespoon of mayonnaise
- A dap of extra virgin olive oil if your baking sheet isn’t’ glass or ceramic.
- Foil to cover while baking.
- Preheat oven to 350F. If your baking sheet sticks to food while baking spread just a dap of extra virgin olive oil.
- Mince 2-3 cloves of garlic set a aside. (if small cloves use 3)
- Just with a spoon mix 1 Tablespoon of tomato paste with 1 Tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Open the chicken thighs, inside facing up.
- Add a small pinch of salt, pepper and minced garlic on each thigh.
- Roll the chicken thighs so that the inside stays inside.
- Wrap with bacon each chicken thigh. Transfer the chicken thighs to a baking sheet.
- Brush each with mayonnaise and tomato mix.
- Cover with foil and put in oven for 30 minutes. Take off the foil and bake for another 10 minutes. I like to BROIL last two minutes both sides of the chicken bacon wrap to get the nice dark color of the bacon.
Source: Image Cooking
Share It To Your Friends!