- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Combine the cracker crumbs, pecans, sugar and butter in a large bowl.
- Set aside 1/3 cup for topping.
- Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- Place springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil and securely wrap foil around pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth in a large bowl.
- Beat in the sour cream, vanilla and butter flavoring.
- Add eggs, beating on low speed until combined. Fold in pecans.
- Pour into crust and sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan (I've never done this step when making cheesecake).
- Bake at 325° for 70-80 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Remove springform pan from water bath.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
Source: Gina's Italian Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!