- 8-10 pieces chicken wings - cleaned and end tip removed
- 800 ml water
- 5 pips garlic
- 2 star anise
- 3 cm piece cinnamon stick
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- 1 tsp brown sugar to taste
- Bring water to boil. Add in all the spices and liquid ingredients.
- Boil for 5-10 minutes until aromatic and fragrant.
- Add in the chicken wings. Make sure the liquid is enough to cover the chicken wings. Bring to boil again, then lower heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cover and leave until serving time.
Source: Cooking Pleasure
Share It To Your Friends!