- 6 ounces uncooked wide rice flour noodles (rice sticks)
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 1 cup green bean sprouts
- ⅔ pound top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger ( or ½ teaspoon dry ginger)
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (hot chile sauce) (optional but highly recommended)
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- Cook noodles according to package directions, be sure not to over cook. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain. set aside
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in a small bowl. Pour half the marinade mixture on the beef and fully combine. Set the rest of the marinade aside.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add canola oil to pan and heat for 30 seconds then add the beef. Stir fry for 1 minute, remove beef from pan into a small bowl and set aside. Next add the onions into the same pan, stir fry for 1 minute. Add the bean sprouts onto the onions and stir fry for 30 seconds. Now add the noodles, the rest of the marinade and the beef into the pan, stir fry for 1 minute or until noodles are thoroughly heated, tossing to combine. Lastly add the green onions and stir to combine. Serve hot!
Source: Gimme Delicious Food
Share It To Your Friends!