- 200g Fried Noodles
- Some slices of beef
- Some bok choy
- 1 clove garlic chopped finely
- Oyster sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Chicken stock
- A bit of oil
- Heat up a bit of oil in a wok.
- Brown the meat pieces then set aside. You might have to do this in batches to avoid steaming the meat.
- Add a bit more oil if necessary. Stir fry the chopped garlic for a few seconds.
- Add the meat back in.
- Add the bok choy.
- Add some oyster sauce and soy sauce to your taste.
- Add about a cup of stock. Let it boil.
- Add the noodles and cook for about 2 minutes. Serve hot.
Source: The Bean Counter
Share It To Your Friends!