- 1 lbs chorizo removed from casing
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 large red sweet pepper diced
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2 tbs fresh cilantro chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using your hands, mix the chorizo, rice, breadcrumbs, pepper, onion, cilantro and salt and pepper (if desired) in a large bowl. Diving into 10 portions and roll into balls.
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat, mix the barbecue sauce and brown sugar until headed.
- Place on a greased baking dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until cooked through, basting once or twice with some of the barbecue sauce.
- Remove from oven and serve with remaining barbecue sauce poured over top.
Source: Girl Carnivore
Share It To Your Friends!