- 8 large egg roll wrappers
- 4 bananas, cut in half
- ½ cup brown sugar
- cinnamon for sprinkling
- vegetable oil for frying
- Paste to seal edges
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Combine the ingredients for the paste and set aside.
- Slice the banana into half so you have to short pieces. You should be able to make 8 spring rolls with 4 bananas.
- Lay a spring roll/wonton wrapper on a clean, dry surface. place a piece of banana on the edge of the wrapper, sprinkle about a tablespoon of sugar on it and a generous sprinkle of cinnamon (about ¼ teaspoon), roll up the bananas, tucking in the ends of the wrapper, brush the paste alongside the edge of the wrapper with the flour paste and seal. Repeat with the remaining spring rolls.
- Heat about an inch of oil in a medium frying pan over high heat. Cook the spring rolls for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown and crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve spring rolls with ice-cream and a drizzle of your favorite sauce.
Source: Gimme Delicious Food
Share It To Your Friends!