- Banana (saging na saba) cut into two, lengthwise
- Light brown sugar
- Spring roll wrappers
- Cooking oil for frying
- Roll the sliced bananas in sugar and wrapped the two halves in spring roll wrapper. Do this until you have wrapped all the bananas.
- Roll the prepared rolls in sugar just before frying.
- Fry the rolls until golden brown and drain the excess oil.
- At this point, the banana rolls can be eaten as it is or can be served with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and topped with almond slices. Serve immediately.
Source: Jane's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!