- 5 tbsp full fat coconut milk divided
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 3/4 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 6 ounces oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 1 stick lemongrass, bashed with a knife to release the flavor
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes
- fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Shake the coconut milk well to mix and add 3 tbsp of it into a bowl.
- Add the fish sauce, curry paste, minced garlic and black pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add the shrimp, mushrooms and lemongrass and toss well to coat in the sauce.
- Transfer the mixture to a small cast iron pan or oven-safe dish.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- After the shrimp are cooked, pour the remaining two tbsp coconut milk over the shrimp and serve with fresh basil, toasted coconut flakes and crusty bread.
Source: Foodness Gracious
Share It To Your Friends!