- 4.5 pounds chicken wing sections
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup gluten-free gochujang
- 1/4 cup gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- toasted sesame seeds garnish
- chopped scallions garnish
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl and toss well with rest of ingredients to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly oil. Place chicken wings on baking sheet in single layer. Pour extra marinade on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes; turn chicken wings over, turn oven up to 400 degrees and bake another 15 minutes.
- Remove to serving platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallions.
Source: Jeanette's Healthy Living
Share It To Your Friends!