- 2 lb (1 Kg) 1 bag mussels
- 1/4 cup (57 g) President's Choice Normandy Style butter
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup (250 ml) President's Choice Splendido Original Italian Magic Sauce
- 1 cup (250 ml) dry white wine
- 1 cup (250 ml) thick 15 % cream
- 1/2 cup (14 g) finely chopped fresh basil or parsley
- pepper, to taste
- Instructions Rinse mussels and remove beards. Discard any open mussels. Set aside. In large, heavy bottomed saucepan, sauté onions and garlic in butter until onions are soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in Italian Magic Sauce and white wine. Boil for 1 minute. Add mussels; cover and cook until mussels open, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and discard any that do not open. With slotted spoon, transfer mussels to serving dish.
- Stir cream and basil into cooking liquid and warm up without boiling, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Pour liquid over mussels and serve.
Source: Food Online
Share It To Your Friends!