- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup International Delight White Chocolate Coffee Creamer
- 1 oz white baking chocolate, grated
- 1 cup buttercream (optional)
- Heat the oven to 325F.
- Grease a 9-inch round pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- With the paddle attachment on, beat on low speed until combined.
- Beat in softened butter until crumbly.
- Add in eggs, vanilla extract, and coffee creamer. Beat until just combined.
- With a spatula, fold in the grated white chocolate.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into slice and serve with a little bit of buttercream.
Source: A Teats Affair
Share It To Your Friends!