- 1 pound salmon fillet, skin removed and minced
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mango, peeled and chopped fresh is best but frozen thawed is okay
- 1/2 cup poblano pepper, seeded and chopped about 1 small poblano
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, seeded and chopped about 1/2 of a pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In mixing bowl, combine minced salmon, panko crumbs, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl combine all salsa ingredients and toss.
- Add about 1/3 of the salsa to the minced salmon mixture and combine. Store remaining salsa in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Divide salmon mixture into 4 patties and shape. If you have difficulty with the patties holding together, add 1 beaten egg and reshape.
- Heat grill (indoor or out) to medium high. Grill on each side careful to only turn once. 3-4 minutes on each side, checking for doneness.
- Serve with tropical salsa and a wedge of lime!
Source: Laughing Spatula
Share It To Your Friends!