- 1 block Tofu (steamed for 5min)
- 2 tbs. Soy Sauce
- 1 tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbs. Oyster Sauce
- 1 pc Medium Calamansi
- 1 tbs. Brown Sugar
- 1 pc Medium Onion (cut intorings)
- 1 tps. Cornstarch
- ½ cup Water
- 1 tbs Roasted Minced Garlic
- Black Powdered Pepper
- Cooking oil for frying
- Slice Tofu into thin small squares.
- In mixing bowl, mix all sauces,brown sugar and squeeze calamansi (remove seeds).
- Marinate tofu for half hour.
- Fry tofu (medium fry only not well done). Save marinade sauce.
- Set aside fried tofu, and/or arrange already in serving plate.
- Add water & cornstarch into the marinade sauce and mix well.
- Preheat frying pan with 1 tbs. cooking oil
- Sauté onion but do not over cook it.
- Add sauce & stir. Simmer for 1 min.
- Pour sauce on tofu and sprinkle roasted garlic on top.
- Serve while hot.
Source: Luto Ni Kikay
Share It To Your Friends!