- 2 lbs chicken (cut into pieces)
- 1 small size ginger root cut into strips
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 small to medium chayote or green papaya (cut into wedges)
- 1/2 cup pepper leaves
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce (Patis)
- 3 cups of water
- 1 chicken cube
- 2 tbsp coking oil
- Saute the garlic, onion & ginger in cooking oil.
- Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken colors lightly.
- Add fish sauce.
- Pour water and bring to a boil. Simmer until chicken is tender.
- Add the chicken cube and chayote. Continue simmering until chayote is tender.
- Add pepper leaves and salt to taste.
- Remove from heat.
Source: Lahat Sarap
Share It To Your Friends!