- Paco Tops / Fiddle-head Ferns
- Sliced Shallots or Onions
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Salted Egg (Itlog na Pula)
- Vinegar (preferably apple cider)
- Orange Zest
- Kesong Puti (Caraboa's Milk Cheese)
- Fish Sauce
- Hot water
- Ice cubes
- Submerge fiddle-head fern into the hot (boiling) water for about a minute.
- Transfer the fern in a cold water with ice cubes to stop from being cook.
- Remove the fern from the water and drain it thoroughly.
- From a separate bowl, mix vinegar, sugar and fish sauce to make a vinaigrette.
- Combine the fern with sliced shallots and tomatoes.
- Toss it with vinaigrette.
- Squeeze with some kalamansi.
- Then top with sliced salted-egg and kesong puti.
- Lastly, designed and scattered the orange zest.
Source: Mga Pagkaing Filipino
Share It To Your Friends!