- 1½ lbs (3 large) chicken breasts
- 2 large eggs
- 5 Tbsp (about ⅓ cup) mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour (or cornstarch or potato starch)
- 4 oz (1⅓ cups) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1½ Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- ½ tsp salt and ⅛ tsp black pepper, or to taste
- Extra light olive oil, or any high heat oil to sautee
- Using a sharp knife, dice chicken into ⅓" to ½" thick pieces and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine batter ingredients: 2 eggs, 5 Tbsp mayo, ⅓ cup flour, 1⅓ cups mozzarella, 1½ Tbsp dill, ½ tsp salt and ⅛ tsp black pepper. Stir until well combined. Stir in diced chicken, cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over med heat. Add 2 Tbsp oil and when hot, add the chicken mixture a heaping Tbsp at a time (I used a flat ice cream scoop). Pat down fritters with the back of your spoon to flatten slightly. Saute uncovered 3 - 4 min on the first side then flip and saute uncovered 3 min on the second side or until golden brown and fully cooked. Repeat with remaining fritters. Remove to a paper towel lined dish.
Source: Natasha's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!