- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 8-12 strips of bacon, cut in half the long way, then cut in half the short way (into 4 pieces)
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. chipotle seasoning or any other seasoning you might like
- Combine brown sugar and seasoning into a shallow dish.
- Season chicken chunks with salt and pepper and wrap each piece with a piece of bacon.
- Roll in the sugar mix and place on cookie rack on a cookie pan. (You don't have to use the rack but it helps everything cook evenly all around.)
- Bake for 45 minutes until chicken is cooked and bacon is nice and crispy.
Source:Flours and Fudge
Share It To Your Friends!