- 1 pc. around 3/4 kilo Bangus, sliced into 5 pcs. and cleaned
- 2 cups, freshly grated white corn
- 1 bunch, green chili leaves
- 1/2 cup, shrimp paste (bagoong na alamang/hipon)
- 4 cloves, garlic, minced
- 1 pc. onion medium sized, chopped
- 1.5 to 2 liters of water
- cooking oil
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- In a casserole, heat oil and sauté garlic, onion until translucent.
- Add shrimp paste, stir, cook for a minute.
- Add grated white corn, stir and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour water, bring to boil and continue to simmer for 25 to 30 minutes, add more water to adjust consistency to your liking (soupy or not too soupy).
- Stir, Put the bangus and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
- Now add in the green chili leaves, stir carefully and turn off the stove.
- Serve while hot.
- Share and Enjoy!
Source: Lasang Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!