- 3-4 pounds pork ribs, cut into 2-bone pieces
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 dried Guajillo chili
- 3 tablespoon vegetable cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 small potato, cut into eighths
- 3-4 small carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 small can liver spread (reno)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into small squares
- 1 cup sweet peas
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Combine pork, garlic, soy sauce, bay leaves and chili in a container. Mix evenly, cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 2 hours.
- Put oil in large sauce pan over medium high heat. Saute onion until translucent for 2 minutes.
- Add the pork and brown each side. Add the marinade, tomato paste and water.
- Bring to a boil. Then lower heat to medium, cover and simmer for 35 minutes or until pork is tender.
- ½ cup water if drying up too quickly. Add liver spread, potato and carrot.
- Simmer for 5 more minutes. Add bell pepper, peas and cheese. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Source: Qwek Qwek
Share It To Your Friends!