- 1 block Tofu
- 1 cup Cocomilk (gata)
- 3 tbs. Miracle Whip All-PurposeDressing
- 1 tbs. Oyster Sauce
- 1 pc Small Red Bell Pepper(sliced into cubes)
- 1 pc. Small Green Bell Pepper(sliced into cubes)
- 1 pc. Small Yellow Bell Pepper (slicedinto cubes)
- 1 or 2 Lady Finger Green Pepper Siling Pangsigang (thinly sliced intodiagonals)
- 1 pc. Medium White Onion (minced)
- 3 gloves Roasted Garlic (minced)
- ½ cup Cooking oil
- 1 tbs. Melted Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Wash tofu and steam for 5min.
- Slice tofu into cubes.
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a frying pan & fry tofu cubes.
- Toss & turn tofu cubes until all sides are lightly brown. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, mix cocomilk, dressing, & oyster sauce.
- Bring sauce to boil over medium fire with constant stirring.
- Simmer cocosauce 3-4 min. with constant stirring or until sauce thickens.
- Remove sauce from fire & add all peppers and onion then stir well.
- Season to taste with salt &pepper.
- Pre-heat sizzling plate over medium fire, put melted butter.
- Toss tofu cubes into sizzling plate until all covered with butter.
- Slowly pour cocosauce on top of tofu & top it with roasted garlic.
- Remove plate from fire.
- Served it while sizzling hot.
Source: Luto Ni Kikay
Share It To Your Friends!