- 2 Bangus (milkfish), cleaned, scaled, and gutted, and cut into four pieces each.
- 10 fully-ripened Guavas (make sure they're soft and almost-breaking when touched)
- 1 Eggplant, chopped into bite-sized logs
- 6 pieces Okras, (with the heads and tails chopped)
- 1 Onion, quartered
- 3 stalks of Kangkong (water spinach)
- 2 tbsp of Patis (fish sauce)
- Salt and Pepper
- Boil water in a casserole.
- Add the fully-ripened guavas, and let them cook until mushy.
- Add the quartered onion.
- Add the bangus fish and simmer for ten minutes.
- Add the chopped eggplants and okras
- Season with 2 tbsp patis and a dash of salt and pepper
- Turn off the heat and add the kangkong leaves.
Source: Recipes For Distraction
Share It To Your Friends!