- 2 ears of corn, husked and chopped into thirds
- 1 pound red potatoes, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1-2 pounds clams, scrubbed
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 12 ounces andouille sausage, sliced into ¼-inch medallions
- ½ white or red onion, sliced
- 2-4 lobster tails (optional)
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 cup butter, divided
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine potatoes and corn in a large pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Cook for about 8-10 minutes. Drain and transfer potatoes and corn to a large bowl. (**Alternately, instead of boiling, you can cook the corn and potatoes on the baking sheet in preheated oven for 25-35 minutes until tender. )
- Add clams, shrimp, sausage, onions, lobster (if using) and black pepper to the bowl along with the potatoes and corn. Melt ½ cup butter, stir in garlic and Old Bay seasoning. Pour over seafood and veggies and stir to combine.
- Spread everything out on your prepared baking sheet. Add lemon wedges to the pan. Cook for 12-18 minutes until clams have opened and shrimp turn opaque.
- Melt remaining butter over medium-high heat. Continue to cook 3-4 minutes longer until butter turns from pale yellow to golden in color.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with browned butter sauce and lemon wedges (for squeezing on top). Enjoy!
Source: Creme De La Crumb
Share It To Your Friends!