- 1/2 kilo beef brisket, cut into large cubes
- 3 tablespoons flour
- Canola cooking oil
- 1 white onion, quartered
- 1 bouillon dissolved in 1 cup water
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 star anise
- ground black pepper (depends on how spicy you want it to be)
- 10 mini potatoes
- 2 large carrots, cut into large squares
- 2 celery sticks, cut into ½ inch
- 10 pcs baguio beans, cut into 2 inches
- Coat the beef with flour, then fry it. Make sure all sides are cooked. Drain on paper towel.
- On a pressure cooker, add the cooked beef, onions, beef broth, water,anise, soy sauce, pepper and Worcestershire. Let it cook for 20- 30 minutes. However, if you are not using pressure cooker, you can simmer the beef for 2 hours or until the meat is already tender.
- Once the beef is already tender, add the vegetables. Let it simmer for 5-10 minutes
Source: Mommy Katrina Cooks
Share It To Your Friends!