- 1/2 kilo chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2 liver and gizzards, cleaned
- 6-8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup vinegar
- 3-4 tablespoon Mama Sita's Oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon Original Knorr Seasoning
- 3-4 tablespoon catsup
- 1-2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- In a saucepan, combine chicken pieces, liver, gizzards, vinegar, garlic, oyster sauce and pepper.
- Let boil until medium cook, stir occasionally.
- Add knorr seasoning, pepper and catsup to taste.
- May add water if needed.
- Cook until chicken, liver and gizzards are tender.
- When sauce thicken, add cooking oil then stir.
- May add hard boiled egg when served with hot rice.
Source: My Kitchen Collection
Share It To Your Friends!