- 2 lbs red potatoes (or similar waxy type of potatoes)
- 1 ear sweet corn, shucked
- 1 cup finely diced red pepper
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup finely diced Kosher dill pickles
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Halve potatoes or cut to similar-sized pieces (or leave small ones intact if similar in size). Place in a pot of water to cover and bring to a boil. Boil until tender; drain and let cool completely. Once cooled, cut to bite-size pieces.
- Steam or boil the shucked corn and set aside. Once cool enough to handle, cut kernels from the cob.
- Combine the lemon juice, mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl and whisk to incorporate. And add salt and pepper to taste. In a large bowl, combine all the chopped vegetables. Pour in the dressing and fold gently to incorporate thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 5 days.
Source: Not Eating Out In New York
Share It To Your Friends!