- 1 Kilo pork kasim, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 4 cloves, garlic, minced
- 1 pc. onion, minced
- 3 pcs. medium sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup shrimp paste (Bagoong alamang)
- 3 tablespoon cane vinegar
- 2 pcs. finger chili pepper (Siling haba), sliced
- sugar and salt to taste
- In a hot pot, pour cooking oil, saute onions and tomatoes until softened.
- Add pork, fry until change in color.
- Put shrimp paste, stir-fry bagoong until aromatic then add vinegar and 1 cup of water.
- Simmer until pork softens, add chili then season with sugar and salt to taste.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until mixture thickens
- Serve with steamed rice.
- Share and Enjoy!
Source: Lasang Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!