- ½ ground pork
- 1 sayote, sliced thinly
- 1 pack of misua
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 sachet of magic sarap
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup of flour
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 6 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of canola cooking oil
- On a bowl, mix the pork, onion, eg, salt, pepper and flour. Set aside.
- Heat the pan, pour the oil.
- Sautee the garlic. Add the beef cube, then fish sauce.
- Pour the water and let it simmer for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of the meat mixture then form it to a ball shape. Drop this to the hot water.
- Do this with the rest of the mixture.
- Put the sayote. Let it simmer for 2 minutes
- Add the misua. You may add more salt if you want it to be saltier.
- Serve with love and happy eating!
Source: Mommy Katrina Cooks
Share It To Your Friends!