- 1 (6.75 ounce) package rice noodles
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cups cooked small shrimp, diced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked pork
- 4 cups shredded bok choy
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 green onion, minced
- Soak the rice noodles in warm water for 20 minutes; drain.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a wok or large heavy skillet over medium high heat. Saute noodles for 1 minute. Transfer to serving dish, and keep warm.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil to skillet, and saute onion, garlic, ginger, shrimp and pork for 1 minute.
- Stir in bok choy, oyster sauce and chicken broth. Season with pepper flakes.
- Cover, and cook for 1 minute, or until bok choy is wilted. Spoon over noodles, and garnish with minced green onion.
Source: Lutuing Bahay
Share It To Your Friends!