- 20 small potatoes, cut in half
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced 1/2
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3-4 skinless, boneless chicken breats
- 7 ounce jar of sun-dried tomato pesto
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 13x9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Halve the potatoes and slice the red pepper & 2 medium zucchini about 1/2" thickness. Slice the mushrooms too if they aren't already pre-sliced. Toss the halved potatoes, sliced red pepper, sliced zucchini, and sliced mushrooms in the baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Mix well.
- Place chicken breasts on top of the vegetables and coat evenly with the sun-dried tomato pesto.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake in the preheated oven for about an hour or until the chicken is cooked through to 160°F and the vegetables are tender. To check the doneness of the chicken, insert an instant read thermometer into the thickest chicken breast.
- Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Source: Life Taste Good
Share It To Your Friends!