- 24 gabi stems and leaves
- 1/4 kilo cooked pork, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup dried fish, boiled and flaked
- 1/2 cup bagoong alamang
- 2 pieces siling labuyo, crushed
- 2/3 cup green onions, finely cut
- 1 & 1/2 cups pure coconut milk
- 1 & 1/2 cups coconut milk (second extraction)
- String stems and cut into two-inch lengths.
- Wash leaves.
- Mix pork, fish, 3 tablespoons bagoong, garlic, 1 teaspoon ginger, siling labuyo and green onions.
- Add pure coconut milk.
- Pile four leaves together and put 3 tablespoons of the mixture.
- Wrap and tie.
- Repeat the same procedure with the rest of the ingredients.
- Arrange in a kettle together with the stems and pour second extraction of coconut milk.
- Season with the remaining bagoong.
- Add 1 teaspoon ginger.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 2 hours.
Source: Food Morning Bacolod
Share It To Your Friends!