- 1 kg pancit bihon
- 2 pcs. medium-sized carrots (sliced into strips)
- 1 medium sized cabbage (sliced into strips)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/8 kg. sweet peas
- 3 stalks of onion leaves (sliced into small bits)
- 1 stalk of celery (sliced into small bits)
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon of cooking oil
- 1/2 kg. pork meat or chicken (boiled and sliced into strips)
- ¼ kg. squidballs (sliced into strips)
- knorr shrimp/chicken cubes
- 2 cups chicken/pork stock (pinagpakuluan ng karne ng manok o baboy )
- 2 pcs. medium-sized onions (minced)
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup canola/vegetable oil for sauteing
- VARIATION: You may also substitute chicken breast and chicken gizzard/liver with squid or shrimp or pork meat depending on your own preference.
- In a large frying pan, heat cooking oil. Saute garlic until golden brown. Add onions, pork meat, squidballs and salt. Sauté for about 5 minutes or until meat and squidballs turn to golden brown.
- Add carrots, cabbage, celery, bell pepper, sweet peas, broth cubes and soy sauce. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken/pork stock and let it boil. Add pre-soaked pancit bihon (soaked in a water for at least 2 mins. Mix and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add onion leaves as toppings.
- Ready to serve. It is best to serve when it’s hot.
Share It To Your Friends!