- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc medium onion, sliced
- 1 whole (750 g) cooked lechon manok, cut-up
- 1 can (234 g) Fresh Cut Pineapple Chunks
- 2 pc laurel leaves
- 3 tbsp Cane Vinegar
- 1 tsp liquid seasoning
- 1/4 tsp iodized fine salt (or 1/4 tbsp iodized rock salt)
- 1/2 cup lechon sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dried banana blossom (bulaklak ng saging) (optional)
- 1 dozen quail eggs, boiled and shell removed (optional)
- In a Casserole saute garlic, onion and chicken for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup water all the remaining ingredients except banana blossom and quail eggs.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add banana blossom and Quail eggs then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.
Source: Lutuing Bahay
Share It To Your Friends!