- 2 pounds chicken thighs wings or breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Sticky Honey Sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lime juiced
- Sliced green onion
- Sesame seeds
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped scallion if desired.
- Serve with rice.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and pat dry chicken.
- Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 teaspoons sesame oil.
- Arrange on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with course salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- While chicken is baking, make your sauce.
- For Sticky Sauce
- Add all ingredients to medium size sauce pan. (you want something a bit bigger so your sauce will reduce quicker).
- Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until reduced by half and you are left with about a 1/3 of a cup of sauce. Approximately 10 minutes or so.
- Toss cooked chicken with sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onion and serve with rice!
Source: Laughing Spatula
Share It To Your Friends!