- 16 graham crackers
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, diced
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Grated rind from 4-6 oranges
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract (optional)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Crème Chantilly
- In a food processor, add graham crackers, butter and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Pulse for 1 minute or until cracker crumbs stick together to form pea size crumbs.
- Press mixture onto bottom of 13X9” baking pan. Pack and press it well otherwise it will fall apart.
- Place baking pan in freezer while making filling.
- In a food processor, add cream cheese, condensed milk and sugar. Pulse a few times until mixture is creamy.
- Stir in orange juice, grated rind and orange extract (optional). Pulse 2-3 times until just combined. Stop and set aside.
- In a cold mixing bowl add heavy whipping cream. Use whisk attachment to whip cream gently, adding powdered sugar gradually. Whip until firm peaks form.
- Use spatula to gently fold whipped cream into orange mixture, slowly rotating the bowl clockwise as you fold in whipped cream. Do not over mix!
- Remove crust from freezer and pour filling over crust.
- Return to freezer and chill for 3 - 4 hours.
- Just before serving, cut into bars. For clean cuts, wash knife in warm water after each cut.
- Top with creme chantilly and sprinkle grated orange rind, if desired.
Source: Imperial Sugar
Share It To Your Friends!