- ½ kilo Pork Ribs, chopped into serving pieces
- ½ kilo Pork Liempo (or any meat cut of your choice), chopped
- 8 pcs. Saba banana ,sliced in half crosswise
- 1 whole sibuyas tagalog
- ¼ tsp. whole peppercorn
- 10 – 12 stalks petchay tagalog
- 2 tbsps. salt
- 1 liter water
- patis to taste
- Clean pork pieces and place in a pot. Put water and bring to a boil. Remove scums as they rise to the surface.
- Add the onion and salt. Cover and simmer for at least half an hour. Check from time to time the broth if you should need to add more water. When pork is almost tender, add the saba and peppercorn. Let it boil another 5-8 minutes.
- Season the broth with patis before adding the petchay. Boil for about a minute then remove from heat, you do not want to overcook the vegetables. Serve hot.
Source: Luto Luto Blog
Share It To Your Friends!