- 1 pkg. frozen meatballs or homemade, cooked (about 20 meatballs)
- 4 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can beef gravy
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tsp. or 2 cubes of beef bouillon
- 1 cup water
- Place chopped veggies in a crockpot.
- Pour remaining ingredients (other than meatballs) in and combine.
- Add meatballs, mix, and cook on low 4-5 hours until veggies are tender.
Source:Flours and Fudge
Share It To Your Friends!